Creating the finest online fabrics, sewing, quilting and notions resource wasn’t easy. But we weren’t doing it for us. We developed beebolt to give you:
- New items and fresh ideas
- Exclusive access to the finest designers and materials in the world
- A back-stage pass to fabric markets all over the globe
- An easy and modern entry point to a generations-old craft
- Ideas, inspiration and the best of the marketplace—in one place
- An expert’s point of view—we are not all things to all people
This is beebolt. And this is what we mean when we say Sew. Learn. Connect.
She's beebolt. But you can call her Kate.
Ever since she was old enough to rub fabric between her fingers, Kate Grussing has been in love with textiles. She loved to sew, too, and was swept away by the notion of women gathering, quilting and creating—literally—the fabric of our cultural history.
It was these quilting bees, along with the bolts of cloth
used, that formed the name beebolt,
and it is Kate’s wish to welcome you into the fold.
Beebolt is your marketplace—a place not only for shopping, but for discovery, inspiration, encouragement and education.
It’s here to bring you a hand-selected, design-focused assortment of sewing and quilting materials unlike any you’ll find in the fabric shop. Exquisite and entirely unique, in other words.
Just like Kate.
- Self-Taught Sewer and Quilter
- 20-Years of Design Experience at Target Corp, Thimbleberries and as a Freelance Artist
- Fan of Great Design, Creativity and Beauty
- Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend and Entrepreneur
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Design and Visual Communication
- Has Had Design Work Featured Inside and on the Covers of Numerous Magazines